The cheesy flavor was first introduced in July 2021 in very limited quantities to celebrate National Macaroni & Cheese Day and was launched at Walmart stores nationwide for a limited time in March 2022.
Van Leeuwen’s Walmart-exclusive seasonal 2023 winter line-up includes seven flavors in all, including six brand new flavors. They include:
– Kraft Mac & Cheese – Ice cream made with Kraft cheese sauce mix. It’s meant to remind you of a bowl of Kraft Mac & Cheese (except it’s cold, sweet, and doesn’t have macaroni in it).
– Dill Pickle – A tangy but sweet pickle ice cream with a dill pickle swirl.
– Peppermint Stick – Peppermint ice cream with crushed peppermint candy pieces.
– Caramel Sticky Bun – Cinnamon brown sugar ice cream with swirls of caramel and cinnamon bun pieces.
– Peanut Butter Fudge Pretzel – Peanut butter ice cream with fudge swirls and praline pretzel pieces.
– Kettle Corn – Sweet corn and butter ice cream with pieces of honeycomb.
– Holiday Cookies & Cream – Festive red ice cream with dark chocolate cookies, cream filling, and swirls of green frosting.
You can find the flavors now at 3,200 Walmart stores nationwide for $4.98 per container through December 26, while supplies last.
Photo via Van Leeuwen.