Tim Hortons introduces their 2023 fall menu here in the US and it features a number of fall flavors, including pumpkin spice, maple cinnamon sugar, and spiced apple cranberry.
Tim Horton’s 2023 fall menu can be found at participating locations across the US for a limited time and includes:
– Pumpkin Spice Iced Capp – A blended frozen coffee beverage with pumpkin spice-flavored syrup, topped with whipped cream and a drizzle of pumpkin spice-flavored syrup. Also available as a latte, iced latte, and cold brew.
– Pumpkin Spice Donut – A glazed, pumpkin spice-flavored crinkle ring donut.
– Pumpkin Spice Muffin – A pumpkin spice-flavored muffin filled with a creamy filling.
– Maple Cinnamon Sugar Iced Latte – A latte mixed with a blend of maple syrup, brown sugar, and cinnamon flavors, topped with whipped topping and cinnamon. Also available as a hot latte and cold brew.
– Spiced Apple Cranberry Refresher – A blend of green tea and organic fruit juice featuring “fall flavor notes” with Spiced Chai flavor” (note of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cardamom).
– Peach Refresher – A blend of green tea and organic fruit juice featuring notes of peach, cinnamon, molasses, and nutmeg.
Up north in Tim Hortons home country of Canada, they’re also offering a series of pumpkin spice coffee drinks for the fall, including the Pumpkin Spice Latte (hot or iced), Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew, and Pumpkin Spice Iced Capp.
Photo via Tim Hortons.