Dairy brand Tillamook branches into frozen meals with the launch of new Mac & Cheese and new Crispy Stone-Fired Pizza.
Tillamook Mac & Cheese features jumbo macaroni pasta, creamy sauces, toppings, and Tillamook’s signature cheeses. At launch, it comes in three varieties:
– Classic Cheddar – Based on the recipe served at the Tillamook Creamery, it consists of jumbo macaroni and a creamy sauce made with Tillamook aged medium and sharp cheddar cheeses, topped with Tillamook Farmstyle Shredded Cheese and the crunch of crushed pretzel and herbs.
– Sharp Cheddar & Uncured Bacon – Jumbo macaroni and a sauce made with Tillamook aged sharp white cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses, topped with Tillamook Farmstyle Shredded Cheese, uncured bacon bites and crispy onions.
– Cheddar & Hatch Chile – Jumbo macaroni and a sauce made with Tillamook aged sharp white cheddar and jack cheeses, topped with Tillamook Farmstyle Shredded Cheese, Hatch green chilies, and crispy cornbread crumbles.
You can find Tillamook Mac & Cheese in both single- and multi-serve sizes.
Tillamook Crispy Stone-Fired Pizza features a crispy stone-fired crust topped with a trio of Tillamook cheeses, including medium yellow cheddar, whole-milk mozzarella, and Monterey Jack, and various toppings. You can find them in four varieties, including:
– Cheesy Uncured Pepperoni – Uncured pepperoni, three-cheese blend, and red sauce.
– Three Cheese – Three-cheese blend and red sauce.
– Three Cheese Supreme – Uncured pepperoni, Italian sausage, peppers, and onions, three-cheese blend, and red sauce.
– Cheesy BBQ Chicken – Chopped white-meat chicken, red onions, cilantro, three-cheese blend, and BBQ sauce.
You can find Tillamook Mac & Cheese now at select Target and Walmart locations, while Tillamook Crispy Stone-Fired Pizza is slated to arrive in October 2023 at select grocery retailers.
Photo via Tillamook County Creamery Association.