TGI Fridays welcomes the new, limited-time Big AF Burgers menu, which features burgers with a charbroiled 6-oz beef patty, topped with one of several appetizers, and served with a double portion of fries or a side of Southwest Potato Twists.
TGI Fridays Big AF Burgers menu includes:
– Buffalo Wingman Burger – The burger includes pimento bleu cheese spread, Frank’s RedHot Buffalo sauce, spicy aioli, lettuce, tomato,. and onion. It comes topped with two bone-in Buffalo Wings and is served with a double portion of fries.
– Fridays Signature Whiskey-Glaze Blaze Burger – The burger includes bacon, cheddar, spicy aioli, jalapenos, lettuce, tomato, and onion, and is topped with Whiskey-Glaze Blaze ribs. On the side is a double portion of fries.
– Philly Cheesesteak Burger – The burger includes roast beef, warm queso, seasoned red and green bell peppers, onions, and pickles mixed with melted cheeses, and topped with a Philly Cheesesteak Egg Roll. A double portion of fries come on the side.
– Southwest Tornado Twists Burger – The burger includes spiral-cut Southwest Potato Twists both on the side and under the bun. Also under the bun is warm queso, mixed cheeses, house-made pico de gallo, lettuce, and spicy aioli.
– Nashville Hot Chicken with Fries – A chicken sandwich with Nashville Hot sauce, Ranch dressing, bacon, pickled jalapenos, and fresh cabbage mix, topped with a stack of Cajun-spiced giant onion rings. A double portion of fries comes on the side.
You can find TGI Fridays Big AF Burgers for a limited time now through June 5, 2023.
TGI Friday’s previous offered similar burgers as “Loaded Burgers.”
Also new at TGI Fridays are three new cocktails:
– Ocean Oasis – Bacardi Rum, DeKuyper Blue Curacao, coconut, pineapple, and fresh citrus.
– Mint Julep – Maker’s Mark Bourbon, mint, and agave.
– Dragon Fruit Margarita – 1800 Silver Tequila and Cointreau shaken with dragon fruit, agave, and fresh citrus.
Photo via TGI Fridays.