Taco Bell tests the new “$3 or Less” Cravings value menu in several markets, including in the Louisville, KY area and Phoenix, AZ area.
The menu and prices may vary with location but includes four new menu items:
– Loaded Beef Nachos ($2.79)- Seasoned beef, refried beans, reduced-fat sour cream, Nacho Cheese sauce, Red sauce, guacamole on top of tortilla chips.
– Double Stacked Taco ($1.79) – A crunchy taco shell filled with seasoned beef, lettuce, Fiesta strips, and cheddar cheese all wrapped up in a flour tortilla with a layer of nacho cheese sauce. It was a while ago but they first introduced this in several varieties for $1 each. More recently, Taco Bell tested several Double Stacked Taco varieties for $2 earlier this year.
– 3-Cheese Flatbread Melt ($1.99) – A soft flatbread filled with grilled, marinated, white meat chicken, Creamy Chipotle sauce, and melted three-cheese blend. They tested this last month for $2 in the Dayton, OH area.
– Cheesy Double Beef Burrito ($2.49)- A double portion of seasoned beef (versus a crunchy taco), seasoned rice, nacho cheese sauce, fiesta strips, reduced-fat sour cream, and a three-cheese blend wrapped in a warm flour tortilla. Taco Bell offered this for a limited time during summer 2022.
Other familiar items (as they’re currently either on the current value menu or regular menu) on the new value menu include:
- Cheesy Roll Up ($1)
- Small Drink ($1)
- Spicy Potato Soft Taco ($1)
- Cheesy Bean & Rice Burrito ($1)
- Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes ($2.29)
- Chicken Enchilada Burrito ($2.29)
Photo via Taco Bell.