Starbucks welcomes their 2023 holiday menu and, along with some returning favorites, it sees the debut of the new Iced Gingerbread Oatmilk Chai.
The Iced Gingerbread Oatmilk Chai features oat milk, chai tea, gingerbread syrup, and ice, topped with a dusting of pumpkin spice.
Also new, but only available at US locations serving Oleato (Starbucks’ coffee and olive oil concoction) beverages, is the new Oleato Gingerbread Oatmilk Latte. It consists of the chain’s Blonde Espresso, gingerbread syrup, steamed oat milk, and Partanna extra virgin olive oil, topped with a dusting of tangerine-ginger sugar.
Returning for the festive season are a number of drinks and treats, including:
– Peppermint Mocha – Espresso, steamed milk, mocha sauce, and peppermint-flavored syrup, topped with whipped cream and dark chocolate curls. Available hot, iced, or as a Frappuccino.
– Caramel Brulée Latte – Espresso, steamed milk, and caramel brulée sauce, topped with whipped cream and caramel brulée bits. Available hot, iced, or as a Frappuccino.
– Chestnut Praline Latte – Chestnut Praline Latte starts with signature Espresso Roast and velvety steamed milk, along with flavors of caramelized chestnuts and spices, topped with whipped cream and spiced praline crumbs. Available hot, iced, or as a Frappuccino.
– Iced Sugar Cookie Almondmilk Latte – Blonde Espresso, sugar-cookie-flavored syrup, ice, and almond milk, topped with red and green sprinkles. Available hot, iced, or as a Frappuccino.
– Cranberry Bliss Bar – A blondie cake with dried cranberries, topped with a layer of cream-cheese icing flecked with orange zest and a sprinkle of dried cranberries.
– Gingerbread Loaf – An iced slice of ginger-spiced bread.
– Peppermint Brownie Cake Pop – A peppermint chocolate cake ball covered with white-chocolaty frosting and candy cane pieces.
– Snowman Cookie – A buttery shortbread snowman-shaped cookie topped with white chocolaty icing and decorated to look like a snowman.
– Sugar Plum Cheese Danish – A Danish pastry with a center of cream-cheese filling,, topped with spiced sugar-plum spread.
Along with the holiday menu, Starbucks rolls out this year’s batch of holiday cups. There are four hot cup designs–Peppermint Swirl, Bauble Wrap, Party Plaid, and Ribbon Spool–and one cold cup design.
If you happen to come by one of Starbucks’ fancier Reserve Roasteries (in New York, Chicago, and Seattle), they have three new holiday beverages, including the Peppermint Mocha Espresso Martini, Starbucks Reserve Peppermint Mocha, and Starbucks Oleato Whiskey Barrel-Aged Cold Brew. For eating, they have a number of holiday baked goods, including the Princi Chocolate Hazelnut Swirl Cake, Pistachio Maritozzo, Apple Crumb Pie, and Cranberry Cheese Danish.
Photo via Starbucks.