Shake Shack tests new Sundaes as a new dessert option that incorporates their signature frozen custard. The limited-time Sundaes are available at select locations in California, New Jersey, Nevada, New York, and Utah.
They’re testing two varieties: the Strawberry Shortcake Sundae and Shack Attack Sundae.
The Strawberry Shortcake Sundae features vanilla sponge cake topped with house-made vanilla frozen custard, strawberry sauce, rainbow sprinkles, whipped cream, a maraschino cherry, and a mini waffle cone.
The Shack Attack Sundae consists of dark chocolate cake topped with house-made chocolate frozen custard, fudge sauce, brownie chunks, whipped cream, brownie crunch, and a mini waffle cone.
Prices for both Sundaes start at $6.89.
If you’re interested in trying the new Shake Shack Sundaes, you can find them at the following locations now for a limited time:
- West Village Shack – New York, NY
- Upper West Side Shack – New York, NY
- Westbury Shack – Garden City, NY
- Melville Shack – Melville, NY
- Princeton Shack – Lawrence Township, NJ
- Wayne Shack – Wayne, NJ
- The School Yard Shack – Sandy, UT
- Fashion Place Shack – Murray, UT
- Westfield UTC Shack – San Diego, CA
- Mission Valley Shack – San Diego, CA
- Little Italy Shack – San Diego, CA
- Del Mar Shack – San Diego, CA
- Carlsbad Shack – Carlsbad, CA
- Summerlin Shack – Las Vegas, NV
- Henderson Shack – Henderson, NV
Photo via Shake Shack.