Red Lobster welcomes back Crabfest for a limited time heading into summer 2023.
This year’s Crabfest menu includes:
– New Crabfest Creations – A pound of steamed Snow or Bairdi Crab Legs in your choice of flavor. Options include new Roasted Garlic Butter, new Honey Sriracha, new Lemon Pepper, and Simply Steamed. The crab legs come served over crispy potatoes with a choice of side.
– New Crab & Oscar-Topped Sirloin – A quarter-pound of snow crab paired with a 7-oz sirloin steak topped with lump crab in garlic cream, served with choice of two sides.
– New Crabby Cheese Fries – Seasoned fries topped with Red Lobster’s cheese sauce and lump crab in a decadent garlic cream. Perfect for sharing!
– New Strawberry Cheesecake – Red Lobster’s vanilla bean cheesecake with a fresh strawberry topping and whipped cream.
Red Lobster also adds two new cocktails to welcome the summer:
– New Watermelon Martini – Mad with New Amsterdam Gin and fresh mint. Available for $5 at participating locations.
– New Ruby Mule – Made with Deep Eddy Grapefruit Vodka, Q Ginger Beer, and a hint of raspberry.
Photo via Red Lobster.