Red Lobster makes their all-you-can-eat Ultimate Endless Shrimp promotion a permanent menu fixture.
Priced at $20, Red Lobster’s Ultimate Endless Shrimp lets you mix-and-match various shrimp dishes until you’ve had your fill.
The way it works is your choose two shrimp options to start and once your done with them, you can order additional shrimp dishes until you’ve had your fill. Ultimate Endless Shrimp also comes with a choice of a side and unlimited Cheddar Bay Biscuits.
The shrimp dishes available for Ultimate Endless Shrimp include:
– Garlic Shrimp Scampi – Garlic shrimp scampi oven-broiled in a garlic butter sauce.
– Coconut Shrimp – Shrimp tossed in flaky coconut and deep-fried. It comes with signature piña colada sauce on the side.
– Shrimp Linguini Alfredo – Shrimp in creamy Alfredo sauce on a bed of linguini.
– Walt’s Favorite Shrimp – Hand-breaded, butterflied and lightly fried shrimp served with cocktail sauce for dipping.
– Garlic Grilled Shrimp Skewer – Skewered shrimp with a butter garlic glaze served over rice.
Photo via Red Lobster.