Red Lobster’s Lobsterfest makes its return for 2023 and brings with it a bevy of lobster-centric dishes, including a few new items such as new Lobster & Shrimp Tacos and new Lobster & Shrimp-Topped Sirloin.
Here are the new and returning items on the limited-time Lobsterfest menu at Red Lobster for 2023:
– New Lobster & Shrimp Tacos – Three tacos featuring crispy-fried Maine & Norway lobster and shrimp served with jalapeno slaw, pico de gallo, lime crema, and cilantro on grilled tortillas.
– New Lobster & Shrimp-Topped Sirloin – A Maine lobster tail served alongside a 7-oz sirloin topped with creamy parmesan-bacon shrimp. A choice of two sides is included.
– Lobster Lover’s Dream – Roasted rock and Maritime lobster tails paired with lobster-and-shrimp linguini in a creamy lobster sauce. A choice of two sides is included.
– Maine Lobster Tail Duo – A roasted Maine lobster tail and a grilled Maine lobster tail served with warm butter and a choice of two sides.
– Live Maine Lobster – Wild-caught Maine Lobster available steamed or stuffed and served with a choice of two sides.
– Bar Harbor Lobster Bake – Petite Maine lobster tails, split and roasted, with shrimp, bay scallops, mussels, and fresh tomatoes, served over linguini in a garlic and white wine broth.
As usually all entrees come with unlimited Cheddar Bay Biscuits.
Red Lobster also celebrates their signature Lobsterita with two new variants for Lobsterfest. Here are the chain’s Lobsterita options:
– Classic Lobsterita – An extra-large margarita made with Sauza Gold Tequila and triple sec blended with a choice of flavors including Traditional, Strawberry, Peach, Raspberry, or Mango (you can also get it a frozen).
– New Berry Sunset Lobsterita – A extra-large margarita made with Sauza Gold Tequila and triple sec swirled with raspberry and strawberry purée.
– New Passion Fruit Lobsterita – Sauza Gold Tequila, triple sec, and Monin Passion Fruit Puree, shaken and poured over ice with a tangy lime rim (also available frozen).
As a special to mark the end of January, Red Lobster restaurants in select regions will be offering the Classic Lobsterita (either on the rocks and frozen) for $5 on February 1 and 2, 2023. However the offer includes the following disclaimer: “Offer not valid in the following locations and/or times: AL, GA, HI, IL, MD, NC, NY Times Square, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN after 10 PM, UT, VA, and Canada. Price indicated excludes applicable taxes and gratuities. Available for Dine-in only; To Go and Delivery excluded. Offer not combinable with any other offer or coupon.”
Photo via Red Lobster.