Pillsbury Baking welcomes several new frosting products, including new coffee-house-inspired frosting flavors, new Funfetti frosting varieties, and re-designed ready-to-use frosting bags.
The new Pillsbury Baking frosting products include:
– Creamy Supreme Coffee Frosting – A “creamy and smooth coffee and cream flavor that pairs well with chocolate cake.”
– Creamy Supreme Caramel Latte Frosting – A frosting offering “sweet and creamy espresso notes with a buttery finish that pairs well with yellow cake.”
– Funfetti Dinosaur Vanilla Frosting – Vanilla frosting with green-, orange- and blue-colored dinosaur sprinkles.
– Funfetti S’mores Fluffy Graham Flavored Frosting – Graham-flavored, whipped frosting with chocolate sprinkles.
– Ready-to-Use Frosting Bags (Each bag frosts up to 24 cupcakes with a built-in star tip) in three available flavors: Vanilla, Chocolate Fudge, and Cream Cheese.
You can find the new Pillsbury Baking and Funfetti Frostings now in the baking aisle of retailers nationwide. Prices range from $3.50 to $5.00 each.
It should be noted that Pillsbury shelf-stable baking products are currently owned by Hometown Food Company, while their refrigerated, ready-to-bake products and other products are currently owned by General Mills.
Photo via Pillsbury Baking.