Peet’s rolls out their 2023 spring menu and it features a number of items, including the Lavender Vanilla Almond Latte, Lavender Cold Brew Oat Latte, and Vanilla Almond Matcha Latte.
Here’s what you’ll find as part of Peet’s 2023 spring menu:
– Lavender Vanilla Almond Latte – Almond milk mixed with Espresso Forte, lavender syrup, and Madagascar vanilla syrup. Available hot or iced.
– Lavender Cold Brew Oat Latte – Double strength Baridi Cold Brew mixed with lavender syrup, oat milk, and ice.
– Vanilla Almond Matcha Latte – Almond milk mixed with Mighty Leaf Ceremonial Matcha and Madagascar vanilla syrup. Available hot or iced.
– Plant-Based Mediterranean Flatbread – Just Egg, Violife Vegan cheese, pesto, kale, tomatoes, and tangy bell peppers, served inside a crispy lavash.
– Peet’s Everything Plant-Based Sandwich – Seasoned Beyond Breakfast Sausage, fluffy Just Egg Folded, and vegan cheddar on a toasted everything bagel thin.
Additionally, to celebrate Earth Month, Peet’s Coffee offers no upcharge for choosing any of their non-dairy milk alternatives in your drink throughout the month of April 2023. Non-dairy options at Peet’s include oat, almond, and soy milk.
Photo via Peet’s Coffee.