Panera Adds Yearly Unlimited Drink Subscription
Panera adds a new yearly subscription to their Unlimited Sip Club, which is good for a whole year of unlimited self-serve beverages at Panera that could work out decently if you frequent Panera regularly.
Panera’s Annual Unlimited Sip Club membership costs $119.99 per year (which amounts to a little less than $10 a month versus the $11.99 cost for the monthly Unlimited Sip Club membership). The annual membership also includes an additional benefit of $0 delivery fee on all Panera digital orders throughout the year.
Panera’s Unlimited Sip Club beverages include their self-serve range of:
- Drip Hot Coffee (Colombian Light Roast & Dark Roast, Decaf, and Hazelnut)
- Iced Coffee (Colombian Dark Roast)
- Hot Tea (The Republic of Tea premium teas and herbs, including: British Breakfast, Earl Greyer, Mango Ceylon, Ginger Peach, Honey Ginseng Green, and Orange Ginger Mint Herb)
- Iced Tea & Lemonade (Black Iced Tea, Sweet Tea, Passion Papaya Green Tea, and Agave Lemonade)
- Fountain Soda (Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Starry, Bubly Lime, Brisk Raspberry Tea, Dr Pepper, and Canada Dry Ginger Ale)
- Charged Lemonades (Fuji Apple Cranberry, Mango Citrus Yuzu, and Strawberry Lemon Mint)
Panera’s Unlimited Sip Club membership lets you grab a self-serve beverage every two hours during regular bakery-cafe hours and includes free refills at participating locations.
Photo via Panera.