Outback Steakhouse serves up a limited-time, Australia-inspired menu that includes a number of dishes including new Aussie Chook Ribs, which are actually bone-in chicken thigh pieces that are specially cut so that you can eat them like ribs.
Chook is an Australian slang word for “chicken” and the new Chook Ribs are slow-cooked then finished on the grill. They’re offered as an appetizer and come served with smoky aioli, Fresno chiles, and BBQ sauce.
The limited-time menu also includes:
– New Sirloin and Aussie Chook Ribs – A center-cut sirloin with roasted garlic butter paired with Aussie Chook Ribs, served with a steakhouse potato and one side. The combo carries a promotion price tag that starts at $16.99.
– New Crab-topped Barrimundi – Seasoned and seared barramundi topped with crab and lemon butter, served with seasoned rice and fresh seasonal veggies.
– New Steak & Tail – A center-cut sirloin paired with a steamed lobster tail and served with two sides.
– New Tim Tam Brownie Cake – A chocolate brownie layered with peanut butter and chocolate mousse, topped with caramel sauce and Arnott’s Tim Tam cookies from Australia.
– Whiskey Apple – A cocktail made with Jameson Irish Whiskey, Granny Smith apples, citrus juices, and club soda.
Photo via Outback Steakhouse.