Stouffers’s expands their frozen food options with the arrival of new Stouffer’s Sides starting in April 2023.
Stouffer’s Sides are the brand’s first side dish line. They offer 3 to 4 serving per package with eight varieties at launch:
– Homestyle Mashed Potatoes – Mashed potatoes made with cream and pepper.
– Broccoli Cheddar Pasta Bake – Rotini pasta and broccoli tossed in a cheddar cheese sauce and topped with breadcrumbs.
– Scalloped Potatoes – Sliced potatoes in a parmesan cheese sauce, topped with additional parmesan cheese.
– Garlic Mashed Potatoes – Mashed potatoes featuring a savory garlic flavor with a hint of pepper.
– Cheddar Bacon Potatoes – Diced potatoes in a cheddar cheese sauce, sprinkled with baco,n and topped with breadcrumbs.
– Southwestern Cheesy Rice & Beans – Mexican-style rice and beans in a sour cream and mild chile sauce, topped with cheddar cheese.
– Macaroni & Cheese – Macaroni in a creamy, cheddar cheese sauce.
– Vegetable Fried Rice – Rice mixed with carrots, peas, onion, and scrambled egg in a garlic soy sauce.
Stouffer’s Sides take 17 minutes or less to prepare in the microwave and can be found at grocery retailers nationwide, including Meijer, Publix, and Target, starting next month. The suggested price for a 16-oz box is $4.49, while a 24-oz box is $6.99 (prices may vary with retailer).
Photo via Stouffer’s.