Enlightened, the “better-for-you” dessert brand, follows up their Greek yogurt bars with new Greek Frozen Yogurt Pints.
The new pints are described as “an upgraded version of the brand’s light ice cream with a Greek yogurt base for added texture, taste, and nutritional value.” The Greek yogurt adds prebiotics and probiotics and each serving comes in at 150 calories or less, while including 8-10 grams of protein and “minimal added sugar.”
Enlightened Greek Frozen Yogurt Pinks come in a number of flavors, including:
- Brownies & Cookie Dough – Chocolate-flavored frozen Greek yogurt with chocolate chip cookie dough chunks, fudge brownie pieces, and chocolate chips.
- Salted Caramel Cookie – Caramel-flavored frozen Greek yogurt with salted caramel ribbons and cookie chunks.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter – Chocolate-flavored frozen Greek yogurt with ribbons of creamy peanut butter.
- Kookie Dough – Blue, vanilla-flavored frozen Greek Yogurt with chocolate cookie and cookie dough pieces.
- Coffee Toffee – Coffee-flavored frozen Greek yogurt with fudge-covered toffee pieces.
- Mint Chip – Mint-flavored frozen Greek yogurt with chocolaty chips.
- Chocolate – Chocolate-flavored frozen Greek yogurt.
You can find Enlightened Frozen Greek Yogurt Pints now for a suggested price of $6.99 at grocery retailers across the US, including Sprouts Farmers Market, Wegmans, Harris-Teeter, ShopRite, Smart & Final, Albertsons, Giant Eagle, Jewel, Safeway, Walmart, and more.
Photo via Enlightened.