Moe’s Introduces “Greatest Hits” Custom Builds and New Signature Sauces
Moe’s Southwest Grill adds two customer-inspired “Greatest Hits” custom builds to the menu as well as three new signature sauces.
The two new Greatest Hits entrees are both available as a burrito or bowl include:
– Edgy Veggie – New Moe’s Sauce, cilantro lime rice, black beans, grilled peppers & onions, roasted corn salsa, shredded cheese, and guacamole.
– Moe Meat Moe Cheese – Moe’s Famous Queso, double portion of sirloin steak, seasoned rice, black beans, shredded cheese, and pico de gallo.
Moe’s also now groups several existing entrees into their Greatest Hits, including The Homewrecker, Chicken Club Quesadilla, and The Stack.
Moe’s three new signature sauces are as follows:
– Moe’s Sauce (mild) – Greek yogurt, red wine vinegar, and Southwest spices (Mild)
– Kickin’ Cayenne (hot) – 3 kinds of peppers and zesty seasonings.
– Poblano Crema (mild) – Roasted poblano peppers, avocado, sour cream, garlic, and lime juice.
You can find the new custom builds and sauces at Moe’s Southwest Grill locations nationwide.
Photo via Moe’s Southwest Grill.