Mod Pizza looks into adding new oven-baked wings to the menu with a test at 28 locations in Dallas and Salt Lake City.
Mod’s new wings are hand-tossed in one of five flavors. Additionally, you can choose from seven dipping sauces. They come in 6- and 12-piece orders.
The five wing flavors include:
– BBQ Hot Honey – Sweet and smoky BBQ sauce, drizzled after baking with sweet chili-infused honey.
– Buffalo – Hot and tangy Buffalo sauce.
– Sri-Rancha – A blend of spicy Sriracha sauce and ranch, drizzled with ranch after baking.
– Parmesan Garlic Rosemary – Garlic, parmesan cheese, and fresh-chopped rosemary
– Original – Oven-baked until crispy.
Dipping sauces include:
– Hot Buffalo
– BBQ Sauce
– Balsamic Fig Glaze
– Red Sauce
Prices for the new wings range from $8.97 to $9.47 for a six-piece order and $16.47 to $16.97 for a 12-piece order (varies with location).
As a promotion for Mod Wings, Mod Pizza offers rewards members in the test area two deals:
– From January 30 to February 5, 2023 – Rewards members can be 50% off a 6- or 12-piece order of wings when they buy a Mod-size pizza or salad at participating locations.
– On Saturday, February 11 to 12, 2023, they’ll be offering free delivery at participating locations in Dallas and Salt Lake City when ordering online through their website or mobile app.
Photo via Mod Pizza.