Krispy Kreme Unveils 2022 Pumpkin Spice Donuts and Coffees
Krispy Kreme welcomes pumpkin spice season earlier than ever starting on Monday, August 8, 2022 when their seasonal 2022 pumpkin spice donuts and coffees arrive on the menu.
This year’s pumpkin spice menu includes the following:
– New Pumpkin Spice Latte Swirl Donut – A Pumpkin Spice Donut dipped in a pumpkin spice/sugar blend and topped with a swirl of vanilla and coffee buttercream.
– Pumpkin Spice Original Glazed Donut – An Original Glazed donut with added pumpkin spice flavor.
– Pumpkin Spice Original Filled Cheesecake Donut – A Pumpkin Spice Original Glazed Donut with creamy cheesecake filing, decorated with cheesecake icing.
– Pumpkin Spice Cake Donut – A spiced old-fashioned cake donut covered in the chain’s signature glaze.
– Pumpkin Spice Latte – A latte (espresso and milk) mixed with pumpkin pie sauce, topped with whipped cream and pumpkin spice seasoning. You can get it hot, iced or frozen.
– New Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee – Iced coffee blended with pumpkin pie sauce.
The August 8, 2022 launch date is a full month earlier than last year’s pumpkin spice roll-out. The pumpkin spice donuts and coffees will be available for a limited time at participating locations across the US through August 28, 2022, , while supplies last.
Photo via Krispy Kreme.