Krispy Kreme introduces a limited-time series of fall-themed donuts that they’re calling the “Flavors of Fall collection.” The line-up is available through Thanksgiving (Thursday, November 23, 2023) and includes three new donuts as well as two returning ones.
For fall 2023, they’re using pies, lattes, and chocolate as inspiration for the seasonal donuts. Krispy Kreme’s fall-themed donuts include:
– New Caramel Pecan Brownie Donut – An Original Glazed Donut dipped in brownie batter icing, and topped with candied pecans and a drizzle of salted caramel.
– New Classic Blackberry Crisp Filled Donut – A yeast shell donut with blackberry filling, dipped in cinnamon icing and topped with granola.
– New Cinnamon Latte Lover Donut – A yeast ring donut dipped in cinnamon icing and topped with a dollop of cinnamon latte buttercream and an autumn leaf candy piece.
– Spiced Apple Filled Donut – A yeast shell donut with apple-cider-flavored filling, tossed in cinnamon-sugar.
– Chocolate Iced with Autumn Sprinkles Donut – An Original Glazed donut dipped in chocolate icing and topped with autumn sprinkles.
Krispy Kreme also continues to offer the Pumpkin Spice Cake Donut through Thanksgiving. The seasonal donut is a glazed, old-fashioned, pumpkin spice cake donut. The donut was brought back this year in August along with a series of pumpkin donuts.
You can find the fall donuts now at participating Krispy Kreme locations across the US.
While they’re available, you can also find the Spiced Apple Filled Donut and Pumpkin Spice Cake Donut in a 6-pack box that’s delivered fresh daily to select grocery stores.
Photo via Krispy Kreme.