Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream rolls out The Road Trip Collection of ice cream flavors for a limited time during summer 2023.
The seasonal collection is “inspired by the snacks, treats, and drinks that keep you fueled on a summer road trip” and features four returning ice cream flavors as well as one new flavor. They include:
– High Five Candy Bar (available now) – Peanut butter ice cream with chocolate-covered pretzels, chocolate flakes, and caramel. It’s basically Jeni’s take on a Take 5 candy bar.
– New Salted Licorice (available now only in Jeni’s scoop shops) – Licorice-infused ice cream with sea salt and dark chocolate flecks.
– Frosé Sorbet (available starting July 27, 2023) – Sangria-style frozen rosé with pear, strawberry, and watermelon.
– Bombastix Sundae Cone (available starting August 3, 2023) – Double vanilla ice cream with fudge and chocolate-covered waffle cone chunks.
– Butterscotch Popcorn (available starting August 10, 2023) – Popcorn ice cream with a butterscotch crunch for a kettle corn flavor.
Photo via Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams.