IHOP welcomes their seasonal menu for fall 2023 and it includes updated Belgium Waffles and more.
The chain’s latest take on Belgian Waffles offer thick and crispy waffles in four new options, including:
– New Strawberry Cheesecake Belgian Waffle – A Belgian waffle topped with cheesecake mousse, fresh strawberries, and whipped topping.
– New Oreo Cookie Crumble Belgian Waffle – A Belgian waffle with Oreo cookie pieces, topped with cheesecake mousse, more Oreo cookie pieces, and whipped topping.
– New Nashville Hot Chicken & Waffles – A Belgian waffle topped with four buttermilk crispy chicken strips tossed in spicy Nashville hot sauce. The dish is served with a side of ranch dressing.
– New Waffle Combo – A choice of either a Belgian, Strawberry Cheesecake, or Oreo Cookie Crumble Waffle to go with two eggs, two bacon strips or pork sausage links, and hash browns.
IHOP’s other Belgian Waffle options include a plain Belgian Waffle, regular Chicken & Waffles, and a Waffle Sundae (topped with vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, whipped topping, and a choice of fresh strawberries or dulce de leche caramel sauce)
In addition to the new Belgian Waffle additions, IHOP’s 2023 fall menu also includes:
– Pot Roast – Braised beef in beef gravy served with two sides of your choice.
– Country Fried Steak – A crispy-fried beef steak in country gravy served with two sides of your choice.
– Steakburger with Impossible Burger Patty – You can now opt to get any of the chain’s burgers with an Impossible Burger Patty.
– Nashville Hot Melt – Crispy-fried chicken breast strips tossed in Nashville hot sauce served with pickles, and four-cheese blend on grilled, thick-cut bread. The sandwich comes with buttermilk ranch for dipping.
–Vanilla Creamy Cold Foam Cold Brew – Arabica Iced Cold Brew sweetened with vanilla and topped with a vanilla creamy cold foam.
– Tomato Basil Soup is a creamy tomato basil soup topped with a decadent four-cheese crisp.
– A side of two Impossible plant-based sausage patties.
Photo via IHOP.