IHOP adds a new, dedicated Biscuits menu for the first time ever with both sweet and savory options, including the Breakfast Biscuit Sandwich and Fresh Strawberries & Cream Biscuit.
According to IHOP, their delivery and takeout orders continue to account for over 20 percent of sales and the biscuits are meant to be good for both dining-in and eating to-go.
IHOP’s Biscuits menu includes the following options:
– Breakfast Biscuit Sandwich – A warm and flaky buttermilk biscuit filled with two fried eggs, American cheese, two strips of hickory-smoked bacon, and cheese sauce. It comes with a choice of either two buttermilk pancakes, hash browns, or seasonal fresh fruit.
– Chicken Biscuit Sandwich– A buttermilk biscuit filled with a buttermilk crispy chicken breast filet, hash browns, pickle chips, and country gravy. On the side, you get a choice of French fries, onion rings, seasonal fresh fruit, two buttermilk pancakes, or a side salad.
– Fresh Strawberries & Cream Biscuit – A buttermilk biscuit filled with cheesecake mousse, fresh strawberries, a drizzle of old-fashioned syrup, whipping topping, and powdered sugar.
– Fresh Strawberries & Cream Biscuit Combo – A Fresh Strawberries & Cream Biscuit served with two eggs, two hickory-smoked bacon strips or pork sausage links, and hash browns.
– Buttermilk Biscuit & Gravy Combo – A buttermilk biscuit served with country gravy, two eggs, two pork sausage links, two hickory-smoked bacon strips, and hash browns.
– Buttermilk Biscuit – A buttermilk biscuit served with whipped real butter.
For a limited time, IHOP is offering a deal where you can get the Breakfast Biscuit Sandwich with a side for $7 ($2 more if you want to add on coffee or soda). The deal is good for both dine-in and to-go orders at participating locations nationwide.
Photo via IHOP.