General Mills bolsters their cereal line-up with the roll-out of new Lucky Charms and Cocoa Puffs Minis cereals as well as a number of other new cereals.
Lucky Charms Minis consists of mini sweetened corn puffs (rather than frosted toasted oat cereal) with mini marshmallows in the brand’s classic shapes and colors, while Cocoa Puff Minis offers a mini version of the chocolaty cereal. Both come in a mid-size box for a suggested price of $5.69 and a family-size box for a suggested price of $7.17.
Other new General Mills cereals currently rolling out to stores across the country include:
– Kit Kat Cereal – “Chocolatey, crispy deliciousness in a bowl” for a suggest price of $5.69 per box.
– Cinnamon Toast Crunch Tres Leches – “Packed with cinnamon and extra indulgent cinnamilk with the same crunchy texture you love from Cinnamon Toast Crunch.” It’s currently rolling out to Walmart and select retailers nationwide in in a mid-size box for a suggested price of $5.69 and a family-size box for a suggested price of $7.17.
– Vanilla Spice Cheerios – A permanent offering that features oat cereal with a touch of cinnamon and vanilla. You can find it in a large-size box for a suggested price of $6.88 and a family-size box for a suggested price of $7.17.
– Spider-Verse Cereal – A tie-in with the upcoming Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse movie, the cereal features “spiderberry”-flavored round puffs with marshmallows that look like Spider-Man’s mask. You can find it for a suggested price of $2.99 per box.
– Chex Maple Brown Sugar (arriving this summer) – Made with real maple syrup and containing Brown “25% less sugar per serving than the leading Maple Brown Sugar oatmeal.” It carries a suggested price of $5.39 per box.
– :ratio Keto Friendly Chocolate Almond Granola – A crunchy granola cereal with “delicious chocolate taste with 1g of sugar per serving.” A box carries a suggested price of $7.99.
– :ratio Keto Friendly Vanilla Almond Crunch Cereal – A crunchy, lightly-sweetened cereal with 3g of sugar per serving. The suggested price per box is $6.99.
Photos via General Mills.