Dutch Bros rolls out their holiday menu for 2023 and it features a number of festive drinks, including the Hazelnut Truffle Mocha, the Merry Mischief Rebel, and the Snow Cap Freeze.
Here’s what you’ll find on this year’s seasonal menu:
– Hazelnut Truffle Mocha – Chocolate milk, espresso, and hazelnut flavors, topped with Soft Top (a sweet cold foam topping) and caramel drizzle.
– Merry Mischief Blended Rebel – A combination of strawberry and red raspberry flavors in a Rebel energy drink with new Green Apple Soft Top.
– Snow Cap Freeze – New cupcake flavor in a Dutch Freeze (the chain’s frozen coffee) with Soft Top and new holiday sprinks.
– Candy Cane Cold Brew, Freeze, and Cocoa – Peppermint flavor and chocolate milk with Soft Top and peppermint sprinks.
– Zero Sugar Added Peppermint Bark Mocha – A mix sugar-free chocolate, sugar-free white chocolate, and sugar-free peppermint flavors with espresso and half and half.
Photo via Dutch Bros.