Dunkin’ welcomes their seasonal 2023 pumpkin menu, which includes a number of pumpkin-flavored coffee beverages and bakery goods.
This year’s Dunkin’ pumpkin menu line-up includes:
– Pumpkin Spice Signature Latte – A hot or iced latte featuring notes of sweet pumpkin, vanilla, and fall spices mixed espresso and milk, and then finished up top with whipped cream, caramel drizzle, and a dusting of cinnamon-sugar.
– Nutty Pumpkin Coffee – Dunkin’s Original Blend iced or hot coffee mixed with sweet pumpkin, cream, and a touch of hazelnut.
– Pumpkin Swirl – You can add the pumpkin spice-flavored syrup a number of drinks, including hot or iced coffee, espresso drinks, cold brew, and frozen coffee.
– Dunkin’s Pumpkin K-Cup Pods – For at-home brewing, these K-Cup pods feature the flavors of pumpkin, nutmeg, and cinnamon flavors.
– Pumpkin Cake Donut – A glazed pumpkin cake donut.
– Munchkins Donut Holes – Glazed pumpkin cake donut holes.
– Pumpkin Muffin – A muffin featuring notes of pumpkin and sweet spices, topped with streusel and an icing drizzle.
Also back for the season is Maple Sugar Bacon, which can be ordered on its own as Maple Sugar Snackin’ Bacon or as part of the Maple Sugar Bacon Breakfast Sandwich, which also includes a fried egg and white cheddar cheese on a toasted croissant.
You can find Dunkin’s 2023 pumpkin menu for a limited time now at participating locations nationwide.
Photo via Dunkin’.