Dunkin’ readies for autumn by welcoming their 2022 fall menu, which includes new Nutty Pumpkin Coffee and Blood Orange Dunkin’ Refresher as well as a number of returning menu items (including the requisite range of pumpkin stuff).
Here’s what you can expect to find on Dunkin’s seasonal 2022 fall menu:
– New Nutty Pumpkin Coffee (hot or iced) – Original Blend Iced Coffee with a pumpkin spice swirl, hazelnut flavor shot, and cream.
– New Blood Orange Dunkin’ Refresher (iced) – A caffeinated cold beverage made with Cranberry-Blood Orange-flavored concentrate (with notes of fall spices), a choice of green tea or coconut milk, and a mix of green tea extract and B vitamins.
– Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew (iced) – Cold brew coffee with brown sugar and cinnamon-flavored syrup (“notes of brown sugar and warm fall spices”), topped with pumpkin cream cold foam and cinnamon-sugar.
– Pumpkin Spice Signature Latte (iced or hot) – Espresso mixed with pumpkin spice syrup (“sweet pumpkin and vanilla flavors, along with warming spices”) and milk, topped with whipped cream, caramel drizzle, and cinnamon-sugar.
As a new, limited-time deal, Dunkin’ Perks rewards members can get a $3 Medium Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew or Pumpkin Spice Signature Latte through September 13, 2022.
– Glazed Pumpkin Cake Donut
– Pumpkin Munchkins Donut Holes
– Pumpkin Muffin – Topped with a sweet streusel and white icing.
– Maple Sugar Bacon Breakfast Sandwich – Maple sugar-seasoned bacon, a fried egg, and white cheddar cheese served on a warm croissant.
– Maple Sugar Snackin’ Bacon – Eight snack-sized slices of bacon tossed in maple sugar seasoning and served in a sleeve for convenient snacking.
– Pumpkin K-Cup Pods – Pre-ground, pre-portioned coffee with a blend of pumpkin, nutmeg and cinnamon flavors to brew at home in a Keurig machine.
You can find Dunkin’s 2022 fall menu now for a limited time at participating locations nationwide.
Photo via Dunkin’.