Cracker Barrel introduces the new Sirloin Steak Tips Bundle and new Barrel Cheeseburger Slider Platter to their catering menu in time for summer gatherings.
New and seasonal Cracker Barrel catering options for the summer include:
– New Sirloin Steak Tips Catering Bundle – Sirloin Steak Tips with garlic butter glaze plus two or three country sides and a choice of biscuits or corn muffins. You can also get the Sirloin Steak Tips a la carte as an entree or as part of a set of 10 individual plated meals.
– New Barrel Cheeseburger Slider Platter – 10 mini burgers topped with American cheese and served with ketchup, mayo, mustard, and pickles.
– Seasoned Corn on the Cob – A returning seasonal side that feature seasoned corn on the cob sprinkled with parmesan and parsley.
– New Loaded Mashed Potatoes – Mashed potatoes loaded with bacon, Colby cheese, and green onions.
– Watermelon Lemonade (Half Gallon) – Lemonade with watermelon puree.
Photo via Cracker Barrel Old Country Store.