Cinnabon celebrates National Cinnamon Roll Day on October 4, 2023, with a buy-one-get-one-free baked good deal for rewards members at participating Cinnabon locations through October 8, 2023. Additionally, Cinnabon partners with Carvel to roll out a limited-time selection of ice cream desserts and debuts a new “secret” menu.
The BOGO deal can used on a number of Cinnamon menu items, including the Classic Roll, MiniBons, 4-count BonBites, and the Center of the Roll.
Schlotzsky’s locations that feature Cinnabon offers a similar deal through the Schlotzsky’s rewards program. The deal can be found in rewards member accounts and is a buy-one-get-one-free deal on either a Classic Roll, MiniBon, or Center of the Roll. As with the Cinnamon deal, it’s good through October 8, 2023.
Carvel partners with Cinnabon to serve up new Cinnabon Soft Serve at participating shops for a limited time starting October 4, 2023. The new soft serve flavor features the flavor of Cinnabon cinnamon rolls mixed into Carvel’s Original Soft Serve. It’s featured in a limited-time line-up that also includes:
– Cinnabon Scooped – Cinnabon ice cream with caramel and Cinnabon Crunchies.
– Cinnabon Sundae Dasher – Cinnabon Soft Serve layered with caramel and Cinnabon Crunchies, topped with whipped cream and more Cinnabon Crunchies.
– Cinnabon Deluxe Flying Saucer – Cinnabon Soft Serve sandwiched between two Flying Saucer chocolate wafers and rolled in Cinnabon Crunchies.
Finally, Cinnabon’s new Secret Menu launches October 4, 2023 and offers the following menu items:
– TurtleBon – Your choice of a Classic Roll, Center of the Roll, MiniBon, or BonBites topped with caramel, Ghirardelli chocolate sauce, and pecans.
– Caramel Lover – Your choice of a Classic Roll, Center of the Roll, MiniBon, or BonBites topped with caramel frosting and caramel sauce.
– Oreo Bon – Your choice of a Classic Roll, Center of the Roll, MiniBon, or BonBites topped with Ghirardelli chocolate sauce and Oreo cookie pieces.
– Cookie BonBite Sandwich – Cinnabon’s signature cream cheese frosting sandwiched between two Cookie BonBites.
Photo via Cinnabon.