Chobani readies for the fall with the roll out of their 2023 pumpkin spice product line-up, which includes new Pumpkin Spice Oatmilk.
New Chobani Pumpkin Spice Oatmilk is “a rich, creamy, pumpkin spice flavored oat drink.” You can find the seasonal beverage at grocery retailers now for a suggested price of $4.2 for a limited time, while supplies last.
Other pumpkin spice items in Chobani’s seasonal fall product line-up include:
– Pumpkin Spice Chobani Greek Yogurt with Zero Sugar – Available in 5.3-ounce single-serve cups carrying a suggested retail price of $1.59.
– Chobani Pumpkin Spice Flavored Coffee Creamer – Cream, milk, cane sugar, and natural flavors with a “warm, pumpkin spiced note.” Available in 24-ounce cartons for a suggested retail price of $5.49.
– Chobani Pumpkin Spice Flavored Oat Coffee Creamer – A non-dairy creamer made from gluten-free, whole-grain oats with a “warm, pumpkin-spiced note.” Available in 24-ounce cartons for a suggested retail price of $5.49.
– Pumpkin Harvest Crisp Chobani Flip – Oatmeal pastry pieces, frosting chunks, and cinnamon-frosted cookies for you to mix into Chobani Pumpkin Greek Yogurt. Available in 4.5-ounce single-serve cups for a suggested retail price of $1.79.
– Chobani Pumpkin Spice Blended Greek Yogurt – Pumpkin blended with nutmeg, cinnamon, and Greek yogurt. Available in 5.3-ounce single-serve cups for a suggested retail price of $1.59.
Photo via Chobani.