Burger King serves up the new Hershey’s Chocolate Burger over in Thailand as part of a larger Hershey’s chocolate-themed “Chocolate King” menu.
Burger King’s Hershey’s Chocolate Burger features a new chocolate bun made with Hershey’s chocolate sandwiching a flame-grilled beef patty, American cheese, crispy-fried onions, bacon, and Hershey’s Premium Chocolate Sauce.
But that’s not all, here’s what else you’ll find on Burger King’s Chocolate King menu:
– Hershey’s Whopper Jr. – A flame-grilled beef patty, American cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, pickles, onions, tomato, bacon, crispy-fried onions, mayo, and BBQ sauce served on the new chocolate burger bun.
– Hershey’s Choco Pie – A chocolate turnover-style pie crust filled with chocolate filling.
– Hershey’s Iced Chocolate – An iced chocolate drink
– Hershey’s Milkshake – A chocolate milkshake.
– Hershey’s Choco Fries – French fries drizzled with Hershey’s Premium Chocolate Sauce.
– Hershey’s Chocolate Sundae – Vanilla ice cream topped with Hershey’s Premium Chocolate Sauce an cocoa powder.
– Hershey’s Iced Chocolate Float – An iced chocolate drink topped with vanilla soft serve.
This is not actual the first time that Burger King has offered a chocolate-themed burger. In 2020, they introduced a Chocolate Whopper in Taiwan. Then the next year, they put out a similar Chocolate Whopper in Singapore. That same year, they served up a Chocolate Melt over in nearby Malaysia.
Additionally, they once teased a dessert Chocolate Whopper as an April Fools joke in 2018.
Photo via Burger King Thailand.