– Cicis – They’re offering a Classic Pack, Popper Pack, and Wing Pack for pickup or delivery at Cicis locations nationwide. Here’s what’s in each pack:
- Classic Pack – Starting at $27.99 and includes two Giant one-topping pizzas and a choice of 20 cinnamon rolls or 16 cheesy breads.
- Popper Pack – Starting at $26.99 and includes two Giant one-topping pizzas and a choice of 12 poppers.
- Wing Pack – Starting at $33.99 and includes two Giant one-topping pizzas and a choice of 10 bone-in or boneless wings.
– Dickey’s – They’re offering 20% off orders of $35 or more through their website or mobile app when you use the code “LUCKY20” at participating locations. They’re also offering a deal where you can get $7 off orders of $30 or more as well as free delivery with the code: “LUCKY7”.
– Domino’s – They’re offering 50% off menu-priced pizzas through March 26, 2023.
– Firehouse Subs – Through Sunday, April 2, 2023, you can use the promo code “HOOPS” for $2 off any sub purchase on the Firehouse Subs app at participating locations.
– Pizza Hut – They’ve brought back Mini Basketballs for the tourney.
– Smashburger – They’re offering a buy-one-get-one free deal on an order of wings (any flavors; 6 wings to an order) This deal is available March 23-26, and April 1-3 when you use the code “MADWINGS” for purchases online/in-app and in stores, while supplies last.
– TGI Fridays – From March 23 – March 26, 2023, you can get 25% off Platters, Party Trays or Family Meal Bundles on online orders or call-in takeout orders using the code “GAMEON25” at checkout.
From April 1 – April 3, 2023, you can get 25% off Platters, Party Trays or Family Meal Bundles during April 1 – April 3 on online orders or call-in takeout orders using the code “PLAYOFF25” at checkout.
– Wendy’s – They’re offering a number of deals as an official tournament sponsor.
– Wingstop – They’re offering three limited-time wing flavors and a Full Court Meal.
There are also a few sweepstakes being run during March Madness (in case you’re feeling extra lucky after filling out your tournament brackets?). Here’s a list of them:
– Burger King – They’re running the Royal Meltness instant-win game through their mobile app through March 23, 2023. There’s a grand prize of a “VIP Basketball Trip of a lifetime to Las Vegas” up for grabs as well as a number of other prizes. You can also get 30 rewards points each day just for playing.
– DiGiorno – They’re giving fan a chance to win a Cry Pie, which is so-named so you can use it as an excuse for your tears when “your favorite team misses a buzzer-beater or ends up on the wrong side of an upset.”
DiGiorno’s Cry Pie features their Classic Thin Crust topped with mozzarella cheese, a creamy alfredo-style sauce, and “an abundance of onions,” including caramelized yellow onions, red onions, and green onions.
You can enter now through through 11:59PM ET on April 3, 2023 at DiGiornoCryPie.com for a chance to win one.
– Philly Pretzel Factory – They’re running the “Salty 16” Bracket Contest as a “pretzel-themed tournament will give VIP (Very Important Pretzel) Club Members the chance to build their own pretzel-dip bracket by March 31 for a chance to win an assortment of fun prizes.”
You can enter online on their website here through March 31, 2023, 11:59 PM EST.
– Pieology – They’re running the “Signature Brackets” promotion, which runs through April 3, 2023 and allows rewards members to earn extra points on their pizza orders: 1x points on their first order, 2x points on their second order, and 3x points on their third order through April 3, 2023.
Photo via DiGiorno.