– 7-Eleven – There’s a Fish Sandwich for $2 on Fridays.
– A&W – Shrimp and Cod Pub Style Baskets are back for a limited time. They include three pieces of crispy-fried cod or shrimp served with fries and coleslaw.
– Arby’s – The Crispy Fish sandwich is back and they’re offering a limited-time special where you can get a Crispy Fish sandwich and small fries for $5. The King’s Hawaiian Fish Deluxe is back as well.
– Burger King – The Big Fish is always available and includes as part of their mix-and-match deal.
– Captain D’s – The Lobster Feast menu is back for a limited time.
– Carl’s Jr. – The Panko-Breaded Fish Sandwich is back.
– Checkers / Rally’s – The Deep Sea Double and Crispy Fish Sandwich are part of the regular menu.
– Church’s Texas Chicken – They offer a $5.99 Eight-Piece Butterfly Shrimp Meal.
– Culver’s – Northwood Walleye makes its limited time return and joins the chain’s regular seafood offerings on the menu.
– Del Taco – Crispy Jumbo Shrimp is back and available with new Buttery Garlic Parmesan sauce.
– Freddy’s – There’s a new Crispy Deluxe Fish Sandwich available.
– Fuzzy’s Taco Shop – They’ve introduced the new Margarita Shrimp Taco for a limited time through April 9, 2023. It includes fried or grilled shrimp, Tajin garlic sauce, green cabbage, fresh lime crema, a margarita-tomatillo pico, feta, and cilantro on a flour tortilla, served with a Tajin-salted lime wedge.
– Golden Chick – Butterfly shrimp is back through April 16, 2023. They also regular offer Southern-fried catfish.
– Hardee’s – The Panko-Breaded Fish Sandwich is back.
– Long John Silver’s – They have several deals for this Lenten season.
– McDonald’s – The Filet-O-Fish is on the regular menu and a number of locations offers a Filet-O-Fish Friday deal around this time of year (the deal varies with location)
– Ono Hawaiian BBQ – $6 Seafood Specials are back through April 6, 2023. You can choose from either the Island White Aloha Plate or Crispy Shrimp Aloha Plate. Both come with a side of rice and salad. Use the code “ONOSEA6” when ordering online.
– Panda Express – They have new Sizzling Shrimp for a limited time.
– Popeyes – They offer a $6 Shrimp Tackle Box and the returning Flounder Fish Sandwich.
– Qdoba – Citrus Lime Shrimp is back for a limited time.
– Quiznos – Lobster Classic sub is back along with Lemon Herb Lobster sub.
– Roy Rogers – They’ve brought back the Beer Battered Cod Sandwich for the 2023 Lenten season. The sandwich features a cod filet crispy-fried with Yuengling beer batter and served with tartar sauce and American cheese on a corn-dusted roll.
– Smashburger – The Beer Battered Pacific Cod Sandwich is back.
– Taco John’s – Alaska Flounder Fish Tacos are back through April 9, 2023.
– Taco Time – The Fish Taco makes its annual return. It features crispy-fried white fish, shredded cheddar, cabbage, salsa fresca, and creamy cilantro lime sauce, folded in a flour tortilla.
– Wendy’s – The Crispy Panko Fish Sandwich makes its seasonal return.
– Whataburger – The Whatacatch Sandwich and Platter are back through April 10, 2023.
– White Castle – They’ve added new Sriracha Shrimp Nibblers.
– Wienerschnitzel – They have the new Shrimp Po’Boy.
Photo via Culver’s.